This stunning, ethically-made scarf, is a reminder of just how beautiful it is to extend compassion to all animals. Designed just for you by our THL team, the illustrated chickens, fishes, cows, and pigs bring these special beings to life in their natural environments, beyond the confines of factory farms. When you buy this scarf and support our work you're helping to make this vision a reality as we advocate, together, to end the abuse of animals raised for food.
- Custom illustrated by THL's design team
- Ethically printed and sewn in Denver, Colorado
- Lightweight polyester chiffon fabric made from recycled water bottles
- Scarf is 72 inches long and 24 inches wide
- Finely finished edges
- Hand wash in cold water and air dry, or dry clean. If needed, use an iron with a light touch on a very low heat setting. Higher temperatures may result in color transfer and damage the fabric.
If you have questions or need assistance with your order, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.